Silent Auction Baskets

All about Chocolates Baskets
I put most of these baskets together for the Christian Writers Conference's Silent Auction. Mostly paid by my generous Hubby. The CWC is more than a weekend event, it is place where many precious friendships are forged. People helping each other grow their love for writing or reading. Helping each other get through a very difficult time all through the art of writing. We are blessed in this little town to have so many accomplished writers whose mind are simply, wonderful. I am so honored to be part of this amazing group of people, who have generously invited me to journey with them in their very colourful and 4 dimensional worlds.  Love raising money for a good cause.
Summer is fun Basket

Get me in the Mood Basket

Autographed books Donated by Amazon Award winning author Charles Sutherland and Dragon Shirt donated by Stewart Greathouse

Road Trip Old Fashion Toys Basket

Pink Basket

Lemonade can be fun Basket