Thursday, March 1, 2012

A Generational Loss: Andrew Breitbart ( 1969-2012)

"I was a default liberal growing up in West Los Angeles. I listened to alternative rock on K-Rock and I just went to the movies all the time. Once I got into college, I drank a lot, studied very little and I graduated with less skills than when I went to college.
The seeds of my epiphany towards embracing conservatism was my father saying, ‘We’re no longer paying for your absurd lifestyle.’ … When he cut me off, he actually really meant it and I had to get a real job. I believe that walking, for the first time, in shoes that I bought started my path towards conservatism."
Read more on the Inspiring Life of Andrew Britbart. 


Via Wikipedia
Andrew Breitbart (pronounced /ˈbraɪtbɑrt/ (February 1, 1969 – March 1, 2012) was an American publisher,[4] commentator for the Washington Times, author,[5] and occasional guest commentator on various news programs, who served as an editor for the Drudge Report Web site. He was a researcher for Arianna Huffington, and helped launch her web publication The Huffington Post.[6]
He ran his own news aggregation site, Breitbart.com, and five other websites: Breitbart.tv, Big Hollywood, Big Government, Big Journalism, and Big Peace.

No comments: