My crazy group of Lunch ladies

So I never thought having a lovely chinese lunch today will end up laughing so hard I am getting stomach cramps. Every now and then, I join a group of sweet ladies to have ethnic adventurous lunch. Today, one of  them, let's just call her Dorothy ( since she reminds me of Dorothy in the wizard of Oz) suggested we meet at a local famous chinese restaurant as she has a "groupon" to use. So the caravan of vehicles descended upon Lucky Palace's parking lot and we ordered a great Chinese banquet.
similar to one like this
Then, the sweet waitress served us a bunch of fortune cookies together with the check. I had no idea how an after thought fortune cookie could be so much fun. Ms Dorothy suggested we add "in Bed" Or "in my pants" at the end of each fortune. We are suppose to read it out loud our own fortune and the group can add "in Bed" or "in my pants" at the end of it. It was hilarious. Just look at the following:
....in my pants


...in Bed

...in my pants

in Bed

in my pants

in Bed

in Bed

in Bed

in Bed