Christmas Day

Turkey looked great in the Oil-less Fryer


"I cooked this!"
I drizzled sage butter on it. It really was as crisp as fried.

We let it over cooked about 30 mins so the breast was not as moist as I like it to be but it still tasted much better than most fried Turkey I had eaten.

Kids friendly table setting. Love paper plates.
sides of Classic Dressing, Mixed veg and green bean Casserole as well as Gravy and Cranberry sauce. 
Cheese cake  - Dessert 1

Sweet Potato Pie - Dessert 2
Beverage of the day - Southern Ice Tea


As you can see, Santa did come last night.



Stamping after a sa-turk-sfying meal
 Highlights of the day

- Stew's biggest present this year : his first kindle which was lost 18 months ago. I found it when I was cleaning up  wrapped up as a gift for him.

- Charlotte was playing on my galaxy tab and bought  $100  worth of game points for one of her games. How did she do that? I don't know. All she said was " I pushed the buttons".