Korean it is !

BBQ Beef with Kimchi, Winter melon and Napa cabbage boiled in chicken stock.

Beef Bulgogi Entree
For the beef, I bought thinly sliced beef and marinated with CJ Korean BBQ Sauce, Bulgogi . This sauce has a 5 star rating at amazon. ust follow the instruction, or marinate for half an hour at least and pan fried it with a nonstick pan for a few minutes, depending on how cooked you like your beef. I cooked mine for about 8 minutes. If you are out of beef, you can use the marinate for pork. Kimchi making is an art, so I bought the ready made Authentic Mama Eun's Kimchi.


Kimchi Noodle soup
This is my breakfast. Wakes and warms me up instantly. Very simple, I add Kimchi to left over chicken stock. Add instant Kimchi noodle and half a packet of seasoning. I don't like it too salty. A good brand of korean instant noodle is Nong Shim Shin Noodle Ramyun. Add some more fresh Kimchi on top of the soup for extra punch. Serve with one boiled egg.