Friday, September 16, 2011

Obama's Narcissism is as uncontrolled as his spending.

He is an attention-seeking maniac and unbashful to show it. Once again, he acts like a teenage boy aspiring to be a rock star instead of, let's see, be a president. This country is in a mess and he is looking for LOVE and worship. I cannot believe how many times he uses the word "I, me, my" in his all of his speeches.It is too bad that of all the millions of intelligent, brave, wise, diligent, honorable black men in this country, the first president has to be a sociopath. Thanks to the liberal media for propping him up in his empty suit and not look elsewhere.

Via George Savage on Riochet
Yesterday, I suggested that President Obama could boost his reelection chances by adopting Russian strongman Vladimir Putin's "action hero" mien.  Well, it's looking mighty tough for a satirist to stay more than a day ahead of the reality of this administration.  Speaking in North Carolina yesterday, the president one-upped me by going straight over "action hero" to "messiah."  Crafty move.  He has this political category pretty much to himself.
Jesus Christ:  (John 14:15) "If you love me, keep my commandments."
Barack Obama:  "If you love me, you got to help me pass this bill."
Has anyone checked whether the oceans have stopped rising yet?

via R. Craigen on Ricochet
"He repeated it, dwelt on it, played around with variations of it, ad-libbing at some length, with multiple call-and-response to the audience.  It started with "And I love you too!"  And then went into "Do you love me?"  (audience response)  "Do you love me?" (audience response) "If you love me, help me pass this bill!"
I believe that one's actions tell little about who you are.  Because actions can be planned and scripted.  However, one's reactions tell everything about who you are.  It is what you say and do when unscripted, when off the teleprompter, when responding to Joe the Plumber or an admirer's ejaculation ... that is what tells the story about the man inside, behind the facade."


No comments: